Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
At Campbell Company of Canada, we believe in searching for the best and the brightest professionals at every level and in every speciality who live into our values. The 5 C’s of Campbell – Care, Character, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Creativity – demonstrate the best of who we are today and who we aspire to be. Living our values will foster an inclusive, high-performance culture. Our employees act with intention, lead with integrity, and are truly passionate about what they do to bring our purpose to life Connecting People Through Food They Love.
We have an exciting fixed-term contract opportunity on our Supply Chain Team for a Customer Service Specialist. This role is based out of our Mississauga location (60% in-office, 40% remote) and is the liaison with key retailers(s) in the areas of Order Management, Logistics and Customer Service.
Following are the key accountabilities of this role:
- Order Management – Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner to meet customer needs. Manage rush orders, misdirected shipments, product returns and resolve customer inquiries. There will be an analytical component required for which recommendations will be made by CSS to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Customer Communications & Relationships - Build effective relationships supporting business growth and customer development (eg. Account Managers, Customer contacts). Work closely with warehousing and transportation partners to ensure our customers' gold standard service. Prepare and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) to internal and external customers.
- Working Capital – Actively monitor price errors to ensure timely and accurate invoicing. Responsible for the communication of pricing discrepancies to Sales for resolution and to ensure the integrity of the system for auditing purposes. Evaluate and communicate customer policies to internal partners. Collaborate with customers to improve replenishment processes and positively influence the total delivered cost.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary degree or certificate (business discipline preferred).
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Technical aptitude, strong MS Excel aptitude. Experience with SAP is strongly preferred..
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in, end-to-end customer service process and procedures.
- Proven ability to inspire trust and to enroll others.
- Bilingual (French/English) would be an asset.
Why choose Campbell’s for your next opportunity?
- GREAT PEOPLE: We take our work seriously, but we also celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger together when we are open, honest, and, above all, real. You are not just a number here, you’ll be a direct contributor to the company’s success and your voice will be heard.
- HYBRID and FLEXIBLE WORK /PERSONAL TIME OFF: Employees enjoy a combination of in-office and remote working arrangements, personal days, vacation programs and office closure during the Christmas break.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION: We offer a competitive base salary + bonus potential at every level in the organization.
- HEALTH and WELLNESS BENEFITS: Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment including meditation and stretch breaks, wellness workshops, virtual fitness classes, and an on-site Fitness Center with a dedicated Fitness Consultant
- INCLUSIVE CULTURE: “Inclusion and diversity at all levels of the business are critical for achieving our strategic goals. At Campbell, we’re committed to building a winning culture that enhances inclusivity in the workplace and commits to listening to, learning from, and understanding one another in every interaction. We believe that diverse perspectives are a key ingredient in our recipe for success.” CEO, Mark Clouse
- PROFESSIONAL and CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Supported by our commitment to talent development, we offer many learning and development opportunities from initial onboarding, regular Lunch and Learns, a library of self-paced learning, external education allowances, mentorship, high-visibility project opportunities and regular feedback.
- ICONIC BRANDS and CHALLENGING WORK: Work for a company with beloved and iconic legacy brands. Across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and collaborate to innovate and solve the problems they’re passionate about.