This position is responsible for supporting development, quality assurance, and production users in multiple environments for a large, multi-tier multi-vendor solution in the Consumer Lending line of business for Wells Fargo.
- Install, configure and administer multiple middleware stacks, including Apache, Jboss, WebSphere, and Tomcat, facilitating a domain model, with experience managing and administering clusters and highly available solutions.
- Administer source code management, engaging with development teams on branching strategy and POM file management for Maven build process, specifically having experience with Subversion and Git.
- Possess knowledge of IBM BPM Process Center (as source code management) and Process Server (as runtime environment), supporting development work, promotion of code and production operations.
- Enforce release management process and methodology to ensure quality is delivered and SLAs are met, ensuring development teams are following defined processes for code delivery, configuration management, and quality. Manage the development and QA toolsets, including unit test integration, IDE configuration and support, bug tracking, code reviews, and system documentation (Atlassian suite, Sonar, Fortify, BRDMS, etc.).
- Possess a solid understanding of the build, release deploy process, particularly having experience with JFrog Artifactory, Jenkins Build, and IMB uDeploy tools.
- Manage necessary RHEL configurations for performance tuning and availability of hosted application server stack, including managing file permissions, NAS mounts, and required UNIX scripting.
- Participate in and support application performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Manage the interoperability of various middleware systems in a heterogeneous environment and employ system process automation where possible.
- Build and manage strong relationships with Development Teams, Integration Leads, Quality Assurance teams, Release Delivery Managers, BAR team, Infrastructure teams, and Operations teams.
- Create and deliver daily status reports, perform post-release execution analysis and reporting, recommend process improvements.
- Understand the technical architecture of the solution and all associated deployment components.
Market Skills and Certifications:
- Prior experience in DevOps, Middleware Administration, Build and Release, or Java development is required.
- Experience with enterprise java platforms, installation, configuration and administration of middleware solutions, management of overlapping execution schedules, and a solid understanding of SDLC methodologies is necessary to be successful in the role.