We're looking for a strong multitasker to join our global team to help us reach new clients. You will be in charge of finding, meeting, and closing deals with different kinds of employers in the sectors of manufacturing, construction, farming, etc. in the British Columbia area so that many foreign applicants outside Canada can be employed through the LMIA program.
The continued growth of the company will depend on your ability to identify new sales opportunities and attract new clients. As a Business Development Executive, you should be an excellent communicator and have strong negotiation skills as you develop winning sales strategies to achieve our business goals.
- Generate potential leads through research and information gathering
- Develop new employer/partner accounts by targeting in-demand positions
- Reach out to potential employer/partner and identify the correct contact person and number
- Interact with employer/partner on daily basis or if needed and identify staffing opportunities to fulfil.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new international employers/partners
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Acquire and attract clients strategically that will help sustain the longer partnership
- Perform other tasks as may deem necessary as assigned by the management
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new international clients
- Diploma course or having a bachelor's degree
- At least 1~2 years experience working in the Canadian immigration field (highly preferred)
- Highly motivated individual
- Interested in the job market
What's in it for you:
- An exciting opportunity to work with a new business of a long-established company. More room to grow
- Global atmosphere wherein you will work with different nationalities (Philippines, Vietnam, Nepal, Bangladesh, Korea, etc.)
CanHope is an international talent solutions provider which helps serve employers’ needs by bringing qualified foreign workers into Canada or hiring local immigrants already in Canada. Our main office is in Gangnam District, Seoul South Korea, under the name of K-Monster.
You may check our sites below: https://www.facebook.com/CanHopeCanada
Additional pay: Commission pay
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Schedule: 8-hour shift
Should be able to commute/relocate to Vancouver, BC