LMIA Support Provided. OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES.
Interested in computers AND manufacturing machines?! Then you'll love this new opportunity at Intex as our next Senior CNC Programmer! Apply now and join our amazing team today!!
Where does the Senior CNC Programmer fit in?
As the Senior CNC Programmer you will need to be mechanically inclined and have an aptitude for math, computers, and numbers. You will be responsible for following a set of blueprints or plans to cut or shape materials all requiring precision measurements. You will program & set up the CNC machine to help build and repair injection molds and peripheral equipment. You will need a good eye for detail and be comfortable working with various materials.
What you can expect as our next Senior CNC Programmer:
- Program, Setup, and operate five-axis Machining centers
- Perform the best practices in implementing Cutting toolpath, Cutting parameters, Post-processing, cutting tools, cutting fluid management, etc.
- Perform TPM (Total preventative maintenance) and adjustments on the machine and champion corrective actions.
- Occasionally cross-train and mentor staff
- Maintain quality and safety standards, keep records for production and best practices;
- An active member of the team to review and provide feedback to the Design team for any manufacturability issues
- Provide estimates for Programming and machining times to CNC Manager and or project managers.
- Assist with developing new standards for machining strategies and tooling and inventory
- Review existing manufacturing processes for improvement opportunities
- Follows design data and work order and completes inspection record
- To champion and implement Continuous improvement projects as assigned in Manufacturing Department
- Perform assigned tasks by the Management team
- Do you have what is takes to be our next Senior CNC Programmer?
- Completion of college in relevant subjects and CNC Training/Apprenticeship or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience on Program, Setup and Machine five-axis CNC Machine Centers
- Extensive (5+ years) Experienced with CAM software (Cimatron experience is a HUGE asset!)
- Knowledge & experience with FANUC and HEIDENHAIN controller
- Experience & Knowledge in mold making or tool & die with 3D programming is an asset
- Self-starter, independent, cooperative individual
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn and grow
- Remains current with industry standards and methodologies for CNC programming & operation
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Capable of operating all common machine shop equipment
To name a few, we offer a clean facility, an amazing work environment/culture, ability to participate in multiple fun-filled company events and so much more! Don't forget to ask us about our competitive total compensation package!
We, at Intex Tooling Technologies are an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking for talented individuals who are motivated to meet and exceed their goals. We are proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish, and searching for new and talented additions to our team has always remained a priority.
Axiom is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.