We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic design focused individual with a minimum of 5 years architectural experience to join our Toronto office. The ideal candidate will have well-rounded architectural experience and a demonstrated passion for excellence in design. They should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, very good organizational skills and be able to multi-task in a busy office.
- Architectural design, detailing and documentation on projects in collaboration with the project architects and team members
- Developing and coordinating construction documentation on projects
- Prepare architectural models and drawings using Revit and other modeling software
- Demonstrated pursuit of excellence in design
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- Advanced level of experience and skill in utilizing Revit
- Experience in modeling software such as Rhino, as well as computational experience in either Dynamo or Grasshopper would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Ilustrator, Photoshop and Bluebeam
- Experience preparing design and construction documents for institutional and residential projects. Contract Administration experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment