We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic design focused individuals with 1 – 3 years architectural experience to join our Toronto office. The ideal candidates will have well-rounded architectural experience and a demonstrated passion for excellence in design. They should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, very good organizational skills, and be able to multi-task in a busy office.
- Architectural design, detailing and documentation on projects in collaboration with the project architects and team members
- Developing and coordinating construction documentation using Revit
- Prepare architectural models and drawings using Revit and other modeling software
- Preparation for client presentations
- Demonstrated pursuit of excellence in design
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- Experience and skill using Revit
- Experience in modeling software such as Rhino, as well as computational experience in either Dynamo or Grasshopper would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Bluebeam
- Experience preparing design and construction documents is an asset.
- Ability and enthusiasm for working in a dynamic team environment