As part of a large & national team, the HR Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing internal client groups and employees with support services for all inquiries and requests for HR related matters. This role will provide accurate and efficient support for all HR transactions and information in areas such as: LifeLabs policies, guidelines, processes and procedural queries and interpretations, HRIS transactions, Onboarding, changes to personal information and resolving any administrative issues that the client may have.
- First point of contact responsible for answering incoming calls and emails to ensure that client service satisfaction is being achieved and that all clients' inquiries/requests are managed and resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage and action high volume, transactional and administrative requests from current/former clients via phone, email and/or in-person meetings.
- Accountable for the delivery of excellent client-focused service by engaging in active listening and projecting the highest level of professionalism in every interaction.
- Ability to diagnose problems and lead correction efforts through effective communication and efficient execution.
- Provide knowledge and explanations of all company policies, procedures and labour laws directing clients to appropriate resources as needed.
- Liaise with other areas of HR to leverage their knowledge, experience and resources to assist clients in resolving all matters including those that are beyond scope.
- Responsible for documenting.
- Make suggestions for work flow and process improvements. Proactively identify process inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborate toward an improved and more productive process that will enhance the overall client experience.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- 1-3 Years’ experience in a HR Support role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with HRIS Systems required (Success Factor, Ceridian preferred)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong knowledge of labor laws (ex. ESA)
- CHRP preferred
- Must open to work Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm shift