As a Senior Manager responsible for delivery of strategic product programs, you will be accountable for ensuring that products are delivered on time, on budget and as per the business line’s strategy. To do this, you will also proactively identify and solve problems, anticipate, and influence internal/external business and/or industry issues that may impact the management, organizational function or direction of the business. You will be leading the delivery of key strategic product initiatives for Interac Corp., as part of the organization’s Commercial strategy to meet the market’s needs. You will be working with various program delivery teams to ensure that the product is delivered.
The ideal candidate is an experienced senior consulting, product or project management professional who has the experience of delivering in a fast-paced environment comprising of complex internal business unit and external stakeholder relationships.
You’re great at…
- Leading large scale delivery initiatives for highly visible products and services in a B2B2C environment, preferably in the financial services industry; providing thought leadership.
- making a product to market, from strategy to build to launch and participating in the development of the product or business strategy/direction. Negotiating with and influencing decisions of senior stakeholders to accomplish delivery objectives as per strategy, timelines.
- Synthesizing market information into strategic insights and making recommendations on how to advance a product roadmap, subsequently impacting business direction through the development of products and services. Strategically leading product initiatives across multiple disciplines and programs; connecting organizational priorities and identifying and helping to resolve any potential issues.
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions to external clients
- Handling senior management discussions about implications and issues and recommending solutions
- Delivering on objectives, by navigating complex relationships, problems, and influences; on time
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal business units and external financial institution partners
Who are you?
- You are a consultant, product, or project management professional with 7+ years of experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- You have experience launching products to market
- Knowledge about payments modernization, in Canada and globally, would be an asset
- In-depth knowledge of the business and industry, would be an asset
- Competent at delivering strategy and financial insights
- You can work across a dynamic team of varied experiences by leveraging skill sets to get the job done
- You are someone who can work through others
- Can handle ambiguous situations and changing environments and still navigate to accomplish end results