Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and prepare strategies for Business Intelligence processes for the organization.
- Perform analysis of organization processes and provide appropriate results.
- Prepare architecture for data, prepare strategies and provide business object solutions as per requirements.
- Supervise efficient working of all Business Intelligence projects and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on the same.
- Administer projects, prepare updates and implement all phases for the project to achieve all project objectives.
- Manage and customize all ETL processes as per customer requirements and analyze all processes for the same.
- Analyze all complex data and identify requirements for business enhancement in a project.
- Supervise and ensure the efficient working of employees in the organization.
- Perform an assessment on all reporting requirements and develop a long term strategy for Ride Now! various reporting solutions.
- Maintain and transform all strategies into operational plans according to business priorities and within budget.
- Coordinate with data generators and ensure compliance to all enterprise data models according to data standards.
- Provide support to all business resources and monitor all requirements for various value-added services.
- Work with process development and resource teams and prepare appropriate schedules.
- Monitor work of the Business Intelligence team and ensure effective implementation of all Information Technology projects to achieve all client objectives.
- Manage all data for transactional sources and prepare effective reports.
Critical Functional Skills:
- Experience with large-scale, multi-release information-centric projects
- Experience in the functional design of BI and MI analytics solutions
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP or Oracle Fusion experience desirable)
- Strong experience in working within a large complex organization with multiple
- Experience Required Extensive experience in SAS, SQL, or other data languages
- Prince 2 Qualification is desirable.