Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding & Hands-on experience of Hybrid cloud infra (AWS and Azure).
- Review and improve AWS/Cloud-based DevSecOps processes and tools.
- POC & Production Implementation of Cloud Infra Security tools.
- Understanding and hands-on experience of docker based environment with any orchestration tool.
- Implementation of Golden Image.
- Implementation of infra controls as per industry standards such as PCI-DSS and GDPR.
- Good knowledge of external touchpoint and instance-level scan and patch management.
- Automation of day to day operational tasks.
- Creating Knowledge Base for various DevSecOps tools including SOPs.
- Implement tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver key security management processes by maximizing the use of existing toolsets.
- Craft and evangelize a secure cloud platform & product requirements.
- Strong engineering mindset. Ability and willingness to work across various Cloud Architecture / SysOps / DevOps initiatives. Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Critical Functional Skills.
(Any Certifications Preferred)
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Operating Systems: Ubuntu/RHEL/CentOS
- Configuration management tools: Chef, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible
- Containerization services: Docker, Marathon, Vagrant, ECS, Kubernetes
- High Availability: Nginx, HAProxy, MLB, KONG API GW
- Monitoring: ELK stack, Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus & Kafka
- Automation Languages: Python, Shell & Window power shell
- Cloud Services: IAM, VPC, SG, EC2, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, S3, ELB & Route53, Azure Security Centre, Network Monitor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present to and influence both technical and business stakeholders. Ability to understand complex problems while presenting them simplistically.
- Experience working with emerging technology, defining effective security controls for cases of the first impression
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof into the organization.
- Demonstrate technical mastery who continuously develops the competencies of him/herself and others.
- Ability to produce and present presentations on technical subjects.
- Strong customer-centric mindset.