We are currently accepting applications for the position of Laundry Attendant.
The Laundry Attendant will promote a positive image of the property to guests by ensuring the cleanliness and quality of all linens are maintained to the highest standard. The right candidate will be goal driven, self-motivated, able to work independently and methodically.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Collecting, transporting, sorting, washing, drying and folding of hotel linens.
- Distributing and stocking linen closets and supply areas.
- Inventory control of all linens, cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Performs minor sewing duties/repairs as required
- Track and report required equipment maintenance
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of all chemicals and cleaning products, and the correct handling procedures.
- Reports any maintenance and/ or health and safety issues.
- $20.00 per hour: $18.00 per hour base starting wage plus a $2.00 Supplemental Summer Bonus. *This position includes a $2.00 per hour retention bonus paid out in full at the end of our summer operating season.
- Staff Accommodation available on a first come first serve basis (limited space, so apply today).
- Summer Employee Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort including activities, hiking & mountain biking
- Bike to work incentive.
- Reciprocal deals on summer lift tickets at other local mountains.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care (after 3 months of full-time service)
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of full-time service)
- No education or experience required, we will train one on one
- Ability to follow instruction
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners