We are currently accepting applications for Houseperson.
The Houseperson will promote a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests. The Houseperson must understand his/her role as brand ambassador and must be driven to provide a positive experience to all guests through having meaningful interactions, responding to guest requests with a sense of urgency, and for keeping all public spaces and rooms immaculate. This is a fast paced and engaging role, the right individual will have an eye for detail, work well independently, and be great at communicating with our guests.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with preparing guestrooms to a high standard.
- Ensures public spaces are clean and well presented.
- Assists with evening housekeeping duties such as late stayover requests, converting beds
- Collects waste and recycling from all public spaces
- Delivers in-room amenities and linens to guests
- Assist with Laundry duties when required.
- Responds to guest inquiries, requests and complaints in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Ensures all lost property items left in guest rooms or public spaces are properly recorded and stored
- Takes personal responsibility for equipment, ensuring it is operated and maintained correctly
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of all chemicals and cleaning products, and the correct handling procedures
- Reports any maintenance and/ or health and safety issues
- Delivers and retrieves items on loan to guests
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of our guests
- Works alongside all other departments in friendly and professional manner
- Staff Accommodation available on a first come first serve basis (limited space, so apply today).
- Staff Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Bike to work incentive.
- Reciprocal deals on lift tickets at other local mountains.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care (after 3 months of full-time service)
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of full-time service)