We are currently accepting applications for Room Attendants.
The Room Attendant will promote a positive image of the property to guests, must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests. A Room Attendant must understand his/her role as brand ambassador and provide positive brand experiences to all guests. The right candidate will have great attention to detail, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team, care about their work and the positive impact it can have on our guests' vacation here in beautiful Revelstoke. Room Attendants primarily work in teams of two. We offer flexible and consistent hours of work. Year-round or seasonal work is available. If you want to be part of a great team that is driven to create incredible hotel experiences for our guests, apply today!
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare guestrooms to a high standard.
- Ensures public spaces are clean and well presented.
- Performs Laundry tasks when including but not limited to collecting, sorting, distributing, and stocking.
- Responds to guest inquiries, requests and complaints in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Ensures all lost property items left in guest rooms or public spaces are properly recorded and stored.
- Takes personal responsibility for equipment, ensuring it is always operated correctly and securely stored.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of all chemicals and cleaning products, and the correct handling procedures.
- Reports any maintenance and/ or health and safety issues.
- Delivers and retrieves items on loan to guests.
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of our guests.
- Support Houseperson duties when required.
- Perform special projects such as steam cleaning, pressure washing, gardening, deep cleaning and more.
- Staff Accommodation available on a first come first serve basis (limited space, so apply today).
- Employee Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Bike to work incentive.
- Reciprocal deals on lift tickets at other local mountains.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care (after 3 months of full-time service)
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of full-time service)
- Manual dexterity required to use various cleaning apparatus and supplies.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Regular physical activity including walking, standing, sitting, lifting, crouching and kneeling.