We are currently accepting applications for the position of Concierge Manager. The successful candidate will oversee and direct all aspects of the Concierge Desk and Bell Person operations, to ensure effective and efficient operation and an above and beyond guest experience.
The successful candidate will lead the Concierge and Bell teams - responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Recruiting, training, motivating, and coaching team members to provide exceptional service to our guests.
- Reports to the Front Office Manager/ Operations Manager and collaborates with all other department leaders.
- Ensuring that Health, Wellness & Safety standards are met and are completely familiar with hotel emergency procedures.
- Review daily and future arrivals and all information pertaining guest requests, payment, and group activities. Take necessary action or corrections as well as communicating information to all departments involved. Ensure VIP and known repeat guests receive special attention and recognition.
- Review and/ or prepare all memos, emails, VIP internals, event orders, tour group and event orders
- Coach and develop Guest Service team members and take corrective action whenever necessary.
- Respond to and create solutions to any guest issues that may arise.
- Effective planning, problem-solving, budgeting & reporting in order to continually improve operations & efficiency, and achieve service goals as well as financial targets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive, professional, innovative, results-oriented individual with outstanding communication skills and proven "hands-on" management style. Candidate must have:
- Minimum three years Guest Services, Concierge or Bell leadership experience, in a similar 4+ star hotel/ resort environment
- Strong knowledge of all facets of Concierge & Bell operations, with a commitment to service excellence, and the ability to develop effective training programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with clearly demonstrated leadership and motivational abilities
- The initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and resolve them in a timely manner with sound decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills & outstanding attention to detail, with an emphasis on achieving objectives within deadlines
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management or comparable experience is preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Hotel PMS systems.
- The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
- Complimentary Season's Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Reciprocal deals on lift tickets at other local mountains
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care after 6 months of full-time employment.
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of service) for full time employment only.