The successful candidate will lead the Guest Services teams - responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Training, motivating, and coaching team members to provide exceptional service to our guests.
- Reports to the Assistant Front Office Manager and collaborates with all other department leaders.
- Ensuring that Health, Wellness & Safety standards are met and are completely familiar with hotel emergency procedures.
- Review daily and future arrivals and all information pertaining guest requests, payment, and group activities. Take necessary action or corrections as well as communicating information to all departments involved. Ensure VIP and known repeat guests receive special attention and recognition.
- Assist the Front Office leadership team with reporting and administration.
- Ensure adequate office supplies.
- Respond to and create solutions to any guest issues that may arise.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a positive, professional, innovative, results-oriented individual with outstanding communication skills and proven "hands-on" management style. Candidate must have:
- Minimum one year Guest Services leadership experience, in a similar 4+ star hotel/ resort environment.
- Strong knowledge of all facets of Front Office operations, with a commitment to service excellence, and the ability to develop effective training programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with clearly demonstrated leadership and motivational abilities.
- The initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and resolve them in a timely manner with sound decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational skills & outstanding attention to detail, with an emphasis on achieving objectives within deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Hotel PMS systems.
- Complimentary Season's Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Reciprocal deals on lift tickets at other local mountains
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care after 6 months of full-time employment.
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of service) for full time employment only.
- The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.