We are currently seeking dynamic individuals to join our Guest Services Team and are accepting applications for the position of Full Time Guest Service Agent.
This position delivers the first impression our guests have when they stay with us. The Guest Services team will always have the primary goal of delivering incredible experiences to our guests, with friendliness and genuine care for our guests being the most important thing in their role.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a professional manner.
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms.
- Making and modifying reservations.
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
- Answer enquiries regarding hotel services by email, telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints.
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized systems.
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
- Take over from the personnel on previous shifts, checking and accepting float and takings.
- Work closely and professionally with all hotel & resort departments.
- Ensure public spaces are maintained and well presented.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience in customer service
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, and objection handling skills
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, key business partners, and guests.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Staff Accommodation available on a first come first serve basis (limited space, so apply today).
- Employee Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Bike to work incentive.
- Reciprocal deals on lift tickets at other local mountains.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care (after 6 months of full-time service)
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of full-time service)