The Bell Person must possess a positive and upbeat personality, have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented and able to problem solve. This is a fast paced and engaging role with lots of guest interaction.
The primary goal of the Concierge is to seek opportunities to create memorable experiences for our guests through meaningful interaction and providing tailored local information.
Summer Concierge positions can stay on for the winter season, and alternate duties will be assumed supporting another hotel operating departments during the shoulder season. We offer flexible and consistent hours of work. If you want to be part of a great team that is driven to create incredible hotel experiences for our guests, apply today!
- Assist with guest arrival and departures, including transportation of guest luggage, equipment & belongings.
- Greet and communicate with all guests, providing personalized service in a professional manner.
- Be knowledgeable of community and/or resort attractions and events.
- Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person
- Make recommendations and fulfill any guest requests, including making dinner reservations, organizing trips and activities, transport, and in room amenities.
- Work closely and professionally with various departments.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Assist the Pool Attendants and Bellhop team as required.
- Conduct valet parking as required.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with guests via phone, in person and in writing.
- Delivering items to guest rooms and attending to requests.
- Ensure public spaces are well presented.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with the ability to operate a standard transmission vehicle.
- Experience in all aspects of customer service
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize.
- Staff Accommodation available on a first come first serve basis (limited space, so apply today).
- Employee Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort including activities, hiking & mountain biking
- Bike to work incentive.
- Reciprocal deals on lift tickets at other local mountains.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care (after 3 months of full-time service)
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of full-time service)