We are currently recruiting for the position of Bell Person within the Concierge department.
The Bell Person must possess a positive and upbeat personality, have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented and able to problem solve. This is a fast paced and engaging role with lots of guest interaction.
The primary goal of the Bell Person is to seek opportunities to create memorable experiences for our guests through meaningful interaction. Summer Bell positions have the ability to stay on for the winter season, and alternate duties will be assumed supporting another hotel operating department during the shoulder season.
- Assist with guest arrival and departures including transportation of guest luggage, equipment & belongings.
- Greet and communicate with all guests, providing personalized service in a professional manner.
- Be knowledgeable of community and/or resort attractions and events.
- Work closely and professionally with various departments.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ensure public spaces are well presented.
- Respond to guest inquiries, requests & complaints in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Assist other operating departments & teams as required.
- Conduct valet parking as required
- Effectively and professionally communicate with guests via phone, in person and in writing.
- Delivering items to guest rooms and attending to requests.
- Valid Driver's License with the ability to operate a standard transmission vehicle (preferred but not essential)
- Strong customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Staff Accommodation available on a first come first serve basis (limited space, so apply today).
- Employee Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Bike to work incentive.
- Reciprocal deals on lift tickets at other local mountains.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care (after 3 months of full-time service)
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of full-time service)