Reporting to the Senior Director, Procurement and Legal Counsel, the Manager, Sales - Travel & Entertainment (T&E) is responsible for ensuring that all travel and entertainment for the Wholesalers is entered into Salesforce and Concur Expense in a timely and accurate manner. The Manager, Sales T&E will manage a team of T&E Administrative Assistants who support Sales and Compliance.
What You Will Do
- Apply a strong understanding of the Fidelity’s BEWG rules and National Instrument 81-105.
- Identify issues with gifts and entertainment as they may arise to give feedback to sales and, if necessary, escalate to compliance
- Train T&E specialists on Fidelity BEWG rules and National Instrument 81-105
- Ensure that all travel and entertainment for the Wholesalers is entered into Salesforce.com by the Sales T&E Administrative Assistants in a complete and accurate manner.
- Manage T&E Admin Team to ensure that they are adequately supported in their day-to-day activities.
- Collaborate with the team based in Dalian, China to maintain service levels and resolves challenges
What We’re Looking for:
- College Degree
- A minimum 3 years’ experience managing and/or coaching, mentoring people.
- Understanding of National Instrument 81-105 and sales practices policies
- Experience in the financial services/mutual fund industry an asset
- Preferable to have completed; or in the process of completing: Canadian Securities Course or Canadian Investment Funds Course
What You Will Bring
- Knowledge of Fidelity’s BEWG rules and National Instrument 81-105.
- Strong managerial, coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (both oral and written)
Fidelity Canada is an equal opportunity employer
Fidelity Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, family status, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected ground.
Accommodation during the application process
Fidelity Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please email us at FidelityCanadaStaffing@fidelity.ca.
No telephone inquiries or agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why Work at Fidelity?
We are proud to be recipients of the following:
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers (5th consecutive year) 2021
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (9th consecutive year) 2021
- Canada’s Top Family Friendly Employer (4th consecutive year) 2021
- Imagine Canada, Caring Company
- Canada’s Top Employer For Young People 2021
- National HR Awards - Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program Award, Venngo Healthy Workplaces Award
- Workplace Benefits Awards – Health and Wellness Program
- Canadian Compassionate Companies Award
- A Canadian Compassionate Company
- An Imagine Canada Caring Company