Given the current circumstances, employees will be working from home, 100% of time. As working conditions return to normal, this role will be hybrid.
Fidelity is a world leader in investment management. Our purpose is to help build a better future for investors. Committed to delivering the best possible experience for our clients, we offer a wide range of superior and innovative investment products and services. Consider a career with us in and help Canadians reach their financial and life goals
The Broker Dealer Information Rep is responsible for the maintenance of advisor information and accounts on AXIS and Salesforce.com. The individual must work closely with Dealer Backoffices and Sales to ensure accurate data exists in the both databases and that change requests are processed within the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
The Broker Dealer Information Representative will:
Skills and Knowledge
1. 1+ years work experience, preferably in the financial services industry
2. Post secondary education with related work experience preferred Licenses - IFIC-Operations is an asset
3. Strong Organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
4. Ability to work in a fast pace environment and meet established deadlines.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Proficiency in MS Office (specifically excel)
7. Strong keyboarding skills with strong attention to detail
Fidelity Canada is anequal opportunity employer
Fidelity Canada is committed to fostering adiverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants foremployment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, familystatus, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or anyother legally-protected ground.
Accommodation duringthe application process
Fidelity Canada welcomes and encouragesapplications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available onrequest for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require anaccommodation, please email us at FidelityCanadaStaffing@fidelity.ca.
No telephone inquiriesor agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please beadvised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why Work at Fidelity?
We are proud to berecipients of the following: