Fidelity Investments is a world leader in mutual funds and ETF management. We pride ourselves in proprietary and disciplined research-driven investing. We offer a complete line of products and services to investors through a network of third-party brokers and financial advisors. Our primary goal is to support investment professionals as they endeavour to prepare their clients’ retirement and other significant life goals which demand focused financial management.
The Purpose of the Role:
The Intranet Experience Specialist is responsible for the Fidelity Canada intranet (inSite) in partnership with the Intranet Content Specialist. The Intranet Experience Specialist will gather continuous feedback on user experience from all stakeholders, develop and implement plans to improve the experience, respond to requests from all stakeholders and daily operational needs, and more. In addition, the Intranet Experience Specialist is expected to be a contributor to the broader Employee and Community Affairs and Corporate Affairs teams in executing internal communications projects.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate all aspects of inSite (Fidelity Canada intranet): daily coordination and posting of all content on the homepage, including the management of the homepage schedule; collaborate with team on the editorial calendar; manage the inSite admin inbox; provide support and guidance to the editorial contributors with their content; create content for posting; oversee, interpret and share inSite analytics reports; create surveys for Fidelity Canada teams; train new publishers.
- Act as key contact for inSite, including integration of systems, processes and technologies, documentation of job processes, emergency/back up procedures, liaising with IS to facilitate any maintenance required, working with BCP, assessing and onboarding new technologies
- Production and posting of internal Zoom meetings and webinars, including the week ahead, ERG events, leadership team meetings, business update meetings, all-company meetings and special events
- Support Fidelity Canada Culture – Work with internal partners to plan and execute cultural events, projects and experiences. Examples include, but are not limited to, BBQ, Holiday Party, Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, digital experiences, and new hire onboarding.
- Support Fidelity Canada charitable initiatives, including maintaining the budget, correspondence, payment requests, partnering with compliance and executing events. Examples include Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada initiatives, United Way Campaign, Premier Volunteer Program.
- Contribute to the growth of Fidelity Canada social media channels by initiating content ideas and partnering with content providers in Corporate Affairs, Product, Marketing, Human Resources, and other departments
The Expertise You Bring:
Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with digital technologies (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager)
- Relationship building skills
- Understanding of user experience best practices, accessibility and analytics
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience with internet/intranet production
Fidelity Canada is anequal opportunity employer
Fidelity Canada is committed to fostering adiverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants foremployment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, familystatus, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or anyother legally-protected ground.
Accommodation duringthe application process
Fidelity Canada welcomes and encouragesapplications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available onrequest for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require anaccommodation, please email us at FidelityCanadaStaffing@fidelity.ca.
No telephone inquiriesor agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please beadvised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why Work at Fidelity?
We are proud to berecipients of the following:
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers (5th consecutive year) 2021
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (9th consecutive year) 2021
- Canada’s Top Family Friendly Employer (4th consecutive year) 2021
- Imagine Canada, Caring Company
- Canada’s Top Employer For Young People 2021
- National HR Awards - Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program Award, Venngo Healthy Workplaces Award
- Workplace Benefits Awards – Health and Wellness Program
- Canadian Compassionate Companies Award
- A Canadian Compassionate Company
- An Imagine Canada Caring Company