The Event Marketing team is responsible for providing project management services and effectively overseeing the successful execution of event initiatives (in-person, digital or hybrid) in support of Fidelity Canada's businesses which include Fidelity Canada Corporate and the two lines of business, Advisor and Institutional Sales and Service.
The Event Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing project management services which include partnering with multiple business partners, liaising with internal and external clients and suppliers, and effectively planning and overseeing the successful execution of all event initiatives for Fidelity Canada.
What You Will Do
- Deliver outstanding project management specific to event initiatives. Manage projects involving multiple interdependencies
- Manage specific Event budgets and prepare detailed post event reporting to support return on investment analysis, compliance and business entertainment workplace guidelines reporting and monthly promo forecast reporting
- Effectively deliver the organizational elements of successful event management
- Liaise and build positive relationships with internal Business Partners and external clients and vendors
- Provide event expertise for successful event execution
- Keen ability to adapt to new technologies and internal platforms (Vidyard, Seismic, Marketo, Salesforce) for digital and hybrid events and post reporting
- Will be responsible for creating and implementing and managing Post-Event strategy with a digital focus
- Cross training with the Marketing Automation and Digital Experience teams to implement Post-Event strategy
- Working in synergy with a number of departments to be able to implement Post-Event strategy (Digital, Compliance, Marketing Automation, Corporate Affairs)
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 3 years of event management experience in a corporate environment, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Experience in managing large event budgets
- Minimum College diploma in Event Management or related disciplines
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
The Expertise You Bring
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and project management skills, with proven ability to complete a number of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and written.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills that creates positive working relationships. Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible to change
- Ability to work collaboratively and brainstorm in a team environment.
- Strong ability to grasp internal/external digital platforms (Marketo, Event App, Workfront, Salesforce, etc.)
- Technical aptitude is a plus.
Fidelity Canada is anequal opportunity employer
Fidelity Canada is committed to fostering adiverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants foremployment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, familystatus, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or anyother legally-protected ground.
Accommodation duringthe application process
Fidelity Canada welcomes and encouragesapplications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available onrequest for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require anaccommodation, please email us at FidelityCanadaStaffing@fidelity.ca.
No telephone inquiriesor agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please beadvised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why Work at Fidelity?
We are proud to berecipients of the following:
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers (5th consecutive year) 2021
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (9th consecutive year) 2021
- Canada’s Top Family Friendly Employer (4th consecutive year) 2021
- Imagine Canada, Caring Company
- Canada’s Top Employer For Young People 2021
- National HR Awards - Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program Award, Venngo Healthy Workplaces Award
- Workplace Benefits Awards – Health and Wellness Program
- Canadian Compassionate Companies Award
- A Canadian Compassionate Company
- An Imagine Canada Caring Company