The Onboarding and Small Segment (OSS) team is looking for a motivated leader to join the team. The OSS team is responsible for the management and governance of information on all companies that are relevant to EDC’s business, for the support of EDC’s Financial Crimes and broader ESG strategy as well as providing ESG advisory services to small segment customers. The Manager leads a team of analysts and advisors, managing workloads, seeking feedback and input to meet customers’ expectations as well as measuring and monitoring data quality.
- Provides timely delivery of multiple information and advisory services;
- Develops and manages information management policies, practices and procedures;
- Conducts research, analysis, diagnostics and provides recommendations with respect to information management issues and practices;
- Determines the need for and provides the required information/data to the requester;
- Ensures the functionality, security, availability and accuracy of the information provided to end users;
- Measures and monitors the quality of the work as well as the overall quality of EDC’s business relevant companies.
- Manages the performance and skill/career development of assigned staff to ensure the capacity and capability to meet organizational needs;
- Develops, maintains and delivers information management practices;
- Reviews processes and implements continuous improvements initiatives;
- Performs data quality checks and provides feedback on results;
- Leads initiatives with EDC’s information management community to identify and resolve company and individuals’ data related issues and to implement and sustain EDC’s investment in Information Management tools;
- Assesses and responds to customer requests for Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) advice;
- Assesses and manages the pipeline of transactional requests for EDD;
- Manages and monitors EDC’s list of trusted / external information providers.
- Proven leadership capabilities;
- Completed an Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration or in a related field;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in information management or related experience;
- Advanced knowledge of management information systems and analytics;
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)*.
- Well-rounded experience in information management including data quality management, metadata management, master data management, analytics and business intelligence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strategic thinking, influencing.
- *Language requirements are bilingual. However, in the event a qualified bilingual candidate is not found, a qualified unilingual candidate will be considered. Both bilingual and unilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Strong preference will be given to bilingual candidates (English and French).*
- $89,000 - $133,600 + performance-based incentive