Join a team of passionate, energized, and innovative professionals, building the future to better support Canadian exporters win internationally. #LI-Hybrid
Reporting to the Chapter Lead, Data Platform, you will be accountable for driving EDC’s data modernization strategy by providing the business data analysis for the data initiatives in support of EDC’s transformation. You will be accountable to provide business and data expertise to lead the execution of deliverables by executing the business requirements and data analysis activities within the delivery squad with our lines of business partners. You will work with the product owner to ensure the adoption of outcomes and transition to sustainability.
- Collecting, documenting, and analyzing Master Data Management and data requirements
- Data analysis and data querying to ensure data needs are identified from the business scenarios
- Documenting/mapping business processes and standard operating procedures
- Analyzing source systems to find discrepancies/collisions data
- Working with team members to provide data analysis and design leadership and communicate about deliverables, schedule, possible risks and appropriate contingencies
- Working closely and collaboratively with business stakeholders, management and team members to optimize the overall data delivery
- Contribute to data transformation initiatives such as Master Data Management and the Data Platform
- Collaborate with Line of Business SME’s to ensure designs, data flows and integration needs are well understood.
- Align the data needs and design with EDC’s information management policy
- Contribute to the data strategy with business needs, feasibility and execution approach to achieve outcomes
- Work with Product Owners and associated initiative leads to identify and monitor dependencies
- Apply an innovation mindset and build prototypes to demonstrate the art of the possible.
- Completed an undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or in a related field
- Minimum 7 years in a business/data analysis role involving reporting/analytics projects, data warehouse and or data platforms.
- Knowledge of Agile principles and the Scrum Framework
- Ability to elicit data requirements from business use cases
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Ability to simplify technology / data communications for business consumption
- Master Data Management and Data Governance
- Knowledge of the banking and/or insurance industries
- $89,000 – $133,600, plus performance-based incentive
- Please be advised that this position is based at our Head Office in Ottawa.