You are an advocate and champion of the customer with strong interpersonal, client management and business development skills. Someone with an instinct and desire to put customers and their success first above all things and take ownership of that success. Powered by a customer centric mentality you are a leader, ensuring customers stay the course on a journey to celebrate value, promote their positive experience and ultimately reward us with future investment.
You enjoy working in governance, compliance and risk management domain and tools but you don’t feel fulfilled in your current role. You are successful, but still looking for something more which hasn’t been defined yet. You want to be part of something bigger, but the right something hasn’t found you yet. If you are anything like the talented Client Partners at Diligent then this feeling you have, might be the desire to serve others- but you are blinded by the limits placed on you in your current role. The Client Partner role is key to Diligent’s GTM expansion strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and take action-oriented ownership of the revenue/engagement/success of all assigned accounts. The buck stops with you.
- Build and foster peer/trusted advisor-style relationships with senior people on your customer’s organizations: Stay close to your accounts.
- Represent Diligent to the highest standards and add value though every customer interaction
- Align the rest of the Diligent team to best serve our customers: Develop internal relationships across departments, build your reputation, influence decision makers. Be a leader and know when to follow. Make things happen. Extract commitments when needed and keep people accountable.
- Master Diligent’s technology stack: Client Partners need to be able to have confident, natural discussions with our customers about what our products can do. They should be able to at any time, jump into a Diligent demo environment and walk a customer through the platform with a business-first approach.
- Partner with your customer to evaluate and understand their GRC vision and objectives and hold Diligent and them accountable to achieving these over time.
- Leverage all of the above to generate and drive to close good-fit expansion business opportunities in your portfolio:
- You will be helping customers to buy more. You should be comfortable and good at selling where needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Values:
- Domain knowledge in one or more of these areas: Audit, Regulatory Compliance, Security, and/or Risk Management (Enterprise, IT, Regulatory and/or Third Party), to help Fortune 500 clients solve their business problems
- 10+ years of experience in a consulting or customer-facing role (internal or external customers)
- Track record of successful delivery management in an enterprise or to enterprise customers with a dynamic and complex technical/regulatory environment
- Professionalism, domain knowledge, real-world experience, product knowledge.
- Effective skills in persuasion and influence, as well as an ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams in order to build successful relationships at all levels both internal and external
- The drive and determination to succeed in a dynamic company and growing team
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.