With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
- Demonstrate strong team, communication, contribution & collaboration capabilities
- Support strategic & operational plan development and execution with key internal brand cross functional stakeholders
- Display an innovative and agile approach to strategic operational implementation against brand key performance indicators
- Lead operationalization of commercial projects/programs in collaboration with Marketing team & internal cross-functional and external partners (sales, agency partners, GSK marketing operations and PAAB)
- Lead the development and delivery of omnichannel promotional tactics and tools
- Measure and track performance of key tactics and rapidly evolve content, channels, and promotional mix to drive performance and optimize strategic and operational plans
- Lead teams to develop solutions to meet brand objectives based on HCP insight and data
- Work closely with training partners and sales team to ensure alignment on brand positioning, strategy, customer segmentation and messaging to achieve brand objectives
- Provide ongoing analysis and identification of market dynamics that have potential to impact business and contribute to opportunity or mitigation planning and implementation
- Manage A&P budget to ensure annual brand spends are tracked and on target
- Collaborate internally across brands and BU to share best practices to optimize brand and organizational success
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and application of GSK code/values
- 2+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- 2+ years of digital/multi/omni-channel marketing experience
- Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated, accountable, passionate, committed, invested in the business.
- Ability to lead without authority, motivate & influence peers and others.
- Strength in challenging both self and the status quo.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and credibly and effectively work and contribute in a team-based environment.
- Experience of working within a complex, matrixed environment.
- Excellent communication, customer engagement skills and presentation skills.
- Skills in tracking the return on investment of various projects/initiatives (ROI).
- Demonstrated time & project management skills.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance training.
- Experience working with third party vendors and agreements.
- Experience working in specialty care
- Experience working in markets with complex reimbursement and fulfillment pathways