- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand Ola Money and mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
Experience & Skills Required
- Self-confidence, dynamism and a belief in challenging yourself.
- 7+years of experience in total & Minimum 2plus years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve the product
- Strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience in the Payments domain is good to have.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred.
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas.