This role will provide/give YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Diagnose employee (all functional areas) capability gaps to craft and deliver tailored interventions aligned to business priorities
- Develop a robust annual capability plan to support the growth ambitions of our strategic brands in Canada.
- Accountable for the implementation of key elements within the capability plan, most specifically focused on the Commercial business. Liaise with Medical / Commercial Capability leads in US and other LOCs
- Accountable for onboarding process for new joiners; Liaise closely with US Capabilities Team and Canadian Leadership
- Partner with the Marketing team to train and embed strategy and campaign to support excellence in execution
- Use innovative learning methodologies to build positive learning interventions, in cooperation with cross functional ViiV and GSK partners locally and above-country
- Work with Compliance to set the annual learning curriculum for the Business Unit. Accountable for supervising completion against required modules and reporting on a regular agreed basis.
- Accountable for maintaining and updating training resources in the Illuminate/MyLearning platform
Market Development Responsibilities
- Partner closely with the extended functional areas to act as one team across the portfolio, including maximizing current analytics, systems, and reports to identify and monitor growth opportunities.
- Propose a National/Provincial plan to prioritize key regions, territories, customers where there are suitable business opportunities.
- Build trust with matrix teams to co-create business plans, including key accounts, and connect the dots across the organization while influencing support from home office teams.
- Analyze area/regional business trends based on market dynamics. Accountable for planning and actions of cross functional team collaboration.
- Identify with clarity the size and ROI of opportunities to align with financial and sales goals.
- Degree level in life sciences or business, or equivalent.
- Job-related experience and expertise in training and/or commercial/marketing, including account planning, skills execution.
- Job related experience demonstrating the development and implementation of training interventions and excellence in implementation and evaluation of these.
- Consistent track record to influence at different levels. Must be able to credibly interact and engage meaningfully daily with different matrix partners.
- Experience in leading change and innovative initiatives and processes
- Project management skills with proven ability to craft, lead and implement projects and programmers, including developing project metrics, working with external learning providers, using learning platforms and outcome evaluation tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, prioritization, and problem-solving skills with high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Excellent business understanding with ambitious attitude, with clear understanding of regulation and compliance requirements
- Excellent consulting skills with ability to assess and diagnose a situation, generate solutions and influence at multiple levels
- Ability to synthesize and communicate messages to different audiences.
- Demonstrated strong analytical profile.
- Breadth of experience is highly valued.