With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
- Support the development of internal and external communications materials for multiple channels supporting corporate and pharmaceutical product communications as well as select Community Engagement initiatives, including projects with GSKs global partner, Save the Children.
- Work with team members to help plan and implement employee campaigns and programs, as well as philanthropic initiatives.
- Liaise with various internal business partners in support of internal events or communication initiatives
- Coordinate the execution/implementation of employee communications and corporate PR/reputation vehicles and events, including: Preparation, including translation, and posting to intranet of various internal communication pieces on various corporate and employee initiatives
- Manage logistics for campaigns and events, such as room bookings, distribution lists, calendar invites etc.
- Prepare and coordinate posting of material to GSK in Canadas external website (ca.gsk.com) as required
- Champion the development of Communications team meeting agendas in consultation with team members
- Liaise with Linguistics Team members to request individual translation projects and to keep them informed of larger projects with translation requirements to support appropriate resource allocation
- Media Relation and monitoring the National media lines (English and French), including screening, tracking and responding to inquiries where appropriate
- Distribute daily media clippings
- University / College Degree in Communication or related field required
- Fully fluent in French and English language (written and spoken) is a great asset
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple priorities/projects of a significant scope in a fast-paced environment
- Strengths in verbal and written communication, information search, networking, teamwork, flexible thinking, customer focus and continuous improvement
- Previous work experience in communications / PR.