Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills:
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical