Do you have experience supporting a Category Management team and working technical knowledge? We are looking for someone who can find cost reductions and contract management. Are you able to provide support in all aspects of administration and support duties for the SCM Category Management Team? If this is you, apply today!
What You Will Do:
This position supports Category Management Specialists by ensuring categories are procured in a manner which mitigates risk and provides the highest overall total value to Enbridge by:
- Assisting with maintaining company-wide demand profiles and external supply and demand market intelligence (MI) information, including, but not limited to:
- gathering and cleansing spend information;
- collecting and compiling category specific demand forecasts;
- Researching and supervising current and emerging market intelligence (trends, indices, cause/effect, etc.);
- analyzing supply markets to establish available (current & future) market capacity and lead times; and
- profiling key supply market competitors;
- Assisting Category Management Specialists with building cost models through tracking value and cost drivers;
- Supporting Category Management Specialists in their development of sourcing strategies, including, but not limited to:
- developing RFX packages;
- compiling proposals; and
- preparing award recommendations;
- Supporting contract utilization by providing effective metrics and reporting;
- Providing analytics support for ongoing management for key agreements under SRM, including, but not limited to:
- developing/tracking key performance indicators (KPIs);
- supporting agreement amendments; and
- supporting SRM meetings; and
- Responding to ad hoc requests for market pricing, economic intelligence, reporting, etc.
Who You Are:
- University degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field and previous related experience.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Sound analytical abilities with competency in MS Excel and economic modeling.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, to relay basic facts.
- Ability to manage concurrent initiatives and conflicting priorities.
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or MS Access.
- Enrollment in the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) / Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) designation program or equivalent is an asset.
Enbridge Flex-Work Program
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options.