Caring, Agile, Customer Driven, One Team - We live our values every day in what we do to help our patients and healthcare providers. With over 5,700 employees, we all make a difference and that’s why our people are so important to us.
This is an exciting time to grow your career with us and support numerous business initiatives, innovations, best practice and business development opportunities.
Client Service Coordinator, the purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a leadership team with Client Services. The objective of the role is to perform specific tasks of a Supervisor that are deemed to be “administrative” in nature, allowing the Supervisor to spend more time with their direct reports and locations on a day to day basis.
- Scheduling of employees in their respective locations (20%)
- Receiving incoming sick call-ins, calling available employees to cover, communicating all activity to the Supervisor (20%)
- Kronos administration (timecard approvals, timecard adjustments) (25%)
- Printing and distribution of memos, EHS updates, signage updates, etc. (10%)
- Billing audits and corrections (5%)
- Perform accuracy audits for PSC’s (5%)
- Investigation of less critical CEM’s, NCE’s (10%)
- Ordering of specified items in Oracle as directed by Supervisor or Manager (5%)
- Formal education, professional designations, specialized skills and previous related/relevant experience
- Some computer/data entry skills are required
- High School diploma, or equivalent. Previous experience in a medical laboratory position is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to relate positively to customers