Do you want to help improve patients’ healthcare outcomes? Now you can. LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is a proud Canadian company with over 50 years experience. We provide laboratory testing services that help healthcare providers diagnose, treat, monitor and prevent disease in patients. LifeLabs is currently looking for a Dispatch Co-ordinator to join our team in Toronto Ontario.
We require a Dispatch Co-ordinator for one of our central Courier services departments. This role is responsible for the sortation and preparation of the internal mail, cash bags and outgoing reports for our courier services and dispatching courier pick-ups.
- Receive and sort reports and distribute them into the correct courier mail container.
- Answer incoming calls for pick-ups and relay information to courier dispatcher.
- Receive and sort internal mail and cash bags returning from AR for distribution by couriers to the hubs.
- Provide internal and external customer service as required and or requested.
- Complying with all safety and employment policies at LifeLabs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Basic computer skills required with Microsoft and ERP systems
- Ability to work autonomy
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs consistently, to shoulder height. repetitive movements and bending, turning and kneeling, as well as walking required
- Customer service and working within a team work environment