The Customer Success Group – Onboarding / Small Segment team is looking for motivated team players to join its growing team. The CSG-OSS team is responsible for the governance of information on all companies that are relevant to EDC’s business as well as the people who are associated with those companies. Associate Information Analysts are responsible for company and individual records from the time that they are created through to the end of their lifecycle.
- Provides timely delivery of information services.
- Develops and manages information policies, practices and procedures.
- Conducts research, analysis, diagnostics and provides recommendations with respect to information issues and practices.
- Determines the need for and provides the required information/data to the requester.
- Ensures the functionality, security, availability and accuracy of the information provided to end users of information.
- Responds to inquiries for information services and responds or redirects as appropriate.
- Provides training for internal users of information.
- Researches acceptable sources to identify and capture correct company and individual information (legal name, address etc.).
- Ensures the proper linking of related companies and their principles and owners.
- Participates in information management projects.
- Identifies and resolves information issues.
- Identifies root causes and brings forward solutions to resolve data quality issues.
- Completed an Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Library and Information Science, Information Management, fact checking, or in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience (Associate) or 5 years (Information Analyst) experience in information management, fact finding, or related experience.
- Basic knowledge of information/knowledge management principles and practices.
- Process oriented mindset.
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Ability to work and communicate in a third language
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management system
- $54,500 - $81,800, plus performance-based incentive
- $64,100 - $96,800, plus performance-based incentive
- Please be advised that this position is based at our Head Office in Ottawa